-
June 15th, 2006, 12:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATED INFO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just again got off the phone with the Club service to ask why the Jess charm and Bucket hat had disappeared off the star purchase page but were still available for purchase when I did a search (They are no longer coming up under Club store either you have to do a specific search for them). I was told that once an item reaches a certain level in inventory it will be removed from the web but can still be purchased for cash until they are gone. She said at the rate things are going there is no way for them to see how many girls are buying up things with their stars at a time and theydon't want to disappoint any girls who order only to find out something is gone. She also said that if your daughter had bought something with her stars and it hadn't been approved before the item was removed from the web that they could look it up and she would still be able to get it for stars.
She also said that a new book series would be up sometime TODAY! as well as new projects July 1st. I also asked her what would happen if say everything ran out except the Girls jacket for 1200 stars and there were a ton of girls with 300-400 stars left and nothing for them to get with them and she said she didn't know but that was a question that would need to be addressed soon. I had actually mentioned it as something that might happen in the last few weeks and she mentioned she didn't know what they would do if it happened with a month and a half left. Anyways, just wanted to update everyone. I don't know what else is gone from the club shop but the pages have gotten smaller for sure!
Before she hung up she asked me if there was anything else she could do for me today. I said A free shipping code sure would be nice [img]biggrin.gif[/img] , Of course she didn't have one but she was very nice.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks